Garnerstyle for Rebdolls

7:47 PM Unknown 1 Comments


Often times when a brand collaborates with a blogger the results are on target.  That's why so many do it.  Blogger tend to have their finger on the pulse of the people.  Their large amount of followers are instant buyers in the waiting.  The Nadia Aboulhosn and Boohoo project showed us what a blogger can do for a brand.  Another prime example of this Gabi Fresh of gabifresh.com and Swim Suits For All.  This collaboration was amazing.  It birthed the phrase "fatkini".  Now we have Chastity of garnerstyle.blogspot.com and Rebdolls doing the latest collabo.


I had never purchased from the brand before.  I had heard sizing was an issue.  I did however want to support a fellow blogger.  I also know Chastity wouldn't put her name on something that she didn't believe in.  So of course when Rebdolls announced the release of Garnerstyle for Rebdolls I quickly placed my order.  I did a first opinion post on my Instagram.  I said "It was super fast shipping and good quality."  Both true.  When I ordered I did the free 5 to 7 day shipping.  I got a notice the same day saying my items were being shipped.  I don't know it they normally ship that fast.  Again,  This was my first time placing an order with them.  If this is how quickly they get their orders out I'm very impressed.


I know when ordering online it can be hit or miss.  Especially when it comes to plus size.  Well this collection was a hit for me.  Chastity's style can be described as classy and this collection was very much in line with her style.  I got the boat neck crop top stripped and the golden yellow skirt both in size 2X. For me it was true to size.  I paired them with my Fry purse from Akira and all red sandals for Forever 21.  I got many compliments about my outfit.  I'm very happy with the items I selected and how quickly they arrived.  The Garner collaboration made me take a closer look at Rebdolls and I'll be picking up a few more items from them.  Congrats Chastity can't wait to see the next line.





1 comment:

  1. These were my favorite pieces from Chasity's collection w. Rebdolls, & that purse is adorable!!!!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete