The Princess and the E.L.F.

8:40 AM Unknown 0 Comments


I was looking at old pictures and I ran into a picture of my friend Dana all dolled up.  I got to thinking how much I was missing my little princess.  My bestie left the Windy City to continue her education.  I couldn't be prouder of her.  In life sometime you have to take a leap of faith.  And that's just what she did.  When a friend makes a bold move like that it makes a person take a long look at themselves.  She has been a huge supporter of mine since I started blogging.  I love her so much for being there for me when I at times felt alone.  I reflect on our friendship and I can't help but to think about how I have added to the growth I see in her.

I remeber when all she would wear was hoodies with her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail.  Me being super girlie that wasn't going to fly.  I slowly worn her down and I got her in her first dress since maybe prom, lol.  


Fast forward four years and she's really come into her own.  My friend is naturally beautiful.  With or without makeup she's hands down gorgeous.  However a little something sometimes doesnt hurt anyone.  From the first time we sat down and she let me put some of my favorite e.l.f. products on her she's been a fan.  


She sent me this picture and I had to pat myself on the back, lol.  I got her a few e.l.f. products for her birthday and she used them to get selfie ready.  In the above picture of her she's wearing e.l.f. Studio Blush Light Palette on her cheeks.  I also gave her e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set.  She's using it to set the e.l.f. Essential Sunkissed Glow Bronzer.  I added some brushes to her little gift bag.  She got the e.l.f. Essential Eyeliner Brush e.l.f. Essential Eyelash & Brow Wand, the e.l.f. Essential Bronzing Brush and lastly e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush.  I didn't have to break the bank on the e.l.f. gift set I put together.  Most of their items are $1 to  $2 dollars.  You can't beat the price because e.l.f. has some ready got products.  Which was great because we went to Toronto for her birthday.  That trip was amazing read the blog post all about it here -> Traveling While Fat | Toronto. 





I've include included two free shipping code with no minimum purchase required below.  


The first code is good starting Wednesday SHIP4FREE! VALID 8/26 - 8/31/15 but for those who are like me and can't wait use code SHIP4FREE good for today 8/25 only.  
Happy shopping! 

I probably should stop calling her princess when she's clearly a queen.  Our last event together before she left was the Erykah Badu concert at the Taste of Chicago.  It was such fun ->  My winning story | The Illinois Lottery Erykah Badu Concert.  I'm really going to miss my guaranteed plus 1, lol. 






0 comments: