Hello December

8:40 AM Unknown 1 Comments

Hello there good people.  We have made it to the last month of the year.  Time goes by so fast.  It seems like just yesterday we were saying happy New Year!  December for me is often bitter sweet.  It's my birthday month (the 16) which is sweet.  I get all my birthday coupons and gifts from companies I love.  Which is great because they already have everything in sale leading up to Christmas.  The bitter comes in when I've think about all I wanted to do throughout the year and didn't.  I've been doubting myself and wanting more without working for it.  So I'm going push though this last month of 2015.  I'm already planning for a great 2016.  To usher it in I'll be giving my blog life with a blog post everyday this month.  I'll be talking about everything so check back daily to see what I'm chatting about.  I can tell you I'll be talking about makeup, recipes, being single for New Years' ( Use Use my Uber code latoyaw21 for $15 off your first ride) and I did this little interview with the fab Garner Style that will be hitting the blog soon. 

Well the first post is done! Only 30 more to go :) 

December will be good to us all.  

1 comment: